Does your gut need help?February 14, 2018
What to expect when you quit?February 17, 2018
Stop over-thinking what a low carb healthy fat lunch needs to be and gather some great ideas shared recently with us from our support group members. (join group here)
So what is everyone eating for their LCHF lunch? We asked our group members and thought their ideas were so great that here we share with you.
- Beef and cabbage – recipe idea, click here
- Curried eggs. Boil eggs, mix curry, spring onion s/p and cream.
- Greek yoghurt and berries
- Nut and Seed Crackers with cheese and pre-packaged salmon
- leftovers from dinner the night before
- Chicken and salad. Pre-mixed salad leaves, bbq chook pulled apart and shredded plus with lchf mayo
- Egg, salami, cheese and olives
- Shredded chicken, lettuce, tomato, cucumber, radish and fetta
- Cold roast meat with roast vegetable salad
- Lamb chops, baked or steam sweet potato and spinach leaves (or any green vegetable)
Thank you to some of our wonderful Nutrition for Life – support group members for the above lunch suggestions.
LCHF on your plate, here is what a ‘typical’ LCHF meal should be made up of! – learn more, start a program, click here.